Thursday, August 19, 2010

Popped my cherry

Yup, my first blog post ever. Let's see if the trend continues. I plan to throw my thoughts out here, likely more oriented towards gaming and RPGs, but my month-old son may be mentioned from time to time.

So, with that in mind, the first topic is Etherscope, a steam/cyber punk RPG from Goodman Games that I plan on playing starting in October. While there's some time yet before my gaming group plays, my GM (Game Master) likes a rich world so we can create NPCs (Non-Player Characters) to populate our characters city.

I'm currently debating what kind of character to play, and I'm leaning towards a fighter type. I usually play a wizard/magician type, so going back to muscle should be fun.

Alright, off to shop and mail. It's good to be here, hopefully there will be more.
---

Back from chores, dinner, and eating fish.

I've made my Etherscope character, and he came together nicely after percolating in my head a bit. Enter Samuel McGraw, orphan from a young age and never officially adopted, he has stayed loyally by his friend's side. The friend will be another player's character. Samuel was taken in by a gentleman's club as a charity case, but also as a ringer for their rugby team. He picked up the gentleman's style of boxing from them, Queensbury boxing is his trademark on the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment